Did you know that walking, even at a amble pace, has many health benefits.
It’s the one thing the majority of us can do that we don’t do enough. From a brisk walk, to an amble stroll, walking is amazing for your health. Here are just a few examples of the health benifits to this simple task.
- Maintaining a health weight.
- Decreased risk of heart disease.
- Decreased risk of osteoporosis.
- Lowering LDL(bad cholesterol)
- Raising your HDL(good cholesterol)
- Reduced risk of high blood pressure.
The list goes on and on. The point here is that for something so simple, the rewards are amazing. Remember, it’s free, at your own pace, good for your health, and can be fun. So quit reading this and get out there.